Friday Morning Book Group
Meets monthly on the third Friday at 10:30 a.m. All meetings in person in Sheffield Room at Cathedral Village with the exception of January, February, and March (on Zoom). If you are interested in joining this group, please email@example.com so you can receive pertinent updates.
USG Book Group List of Books for 2022-2023 Church Year
September 16th: Kareem Rosser, Crossing the Line, 304 pp.
October 21st: David McCullough, Johnstown Flood, 300 pp.
November 18th: JoJo Moyes, The Giver of Stars, 385 pp.
December 16th: Farah Jasmine Griffin, Read Until You Understand, 271 pp.
January 20th: Penelope Fitzgerald, The Book Shop, 156 pp.
February 17th: Charmaine Wilkerson, Black Cake, 400 pp.
March 17th: Edith Wharton, Mother’s Recompense , 272 pp.
April 21st: Michelle Huneven, Search, 400 pp.
May19th: Geraldine Brooks, Horse, 401 pp.
June 16th: Lorene Cary, Ladysitting, 254 pp.
July 21st: Sylvia Beach, Shakespeare and Company, 230 pp.
September 15th: Anne Tyler, The French Braid, 244 pp.
Crying at H Mart; My Broken Language; Clara and the Sun; My Personal Librarian;
Hamnet; Dearly Beloved
USG Book Group List of Books for 2021-2022 Church year
- October 15, 2021: Thrity Umrigar First Darling of the Morning 294 pp.
- November 19, 2021: Charlotte McConaghy, Migrations 241 pp.
- December 17, 2021: Conrad Richter, The Lady 191 pp.
- January 21, 2022: Gail Honeyman, Eleanor Oliphant is Perfectly Fine, 338 pp.
- February 18, 2022: Allan B Ballard, Breaching Jericho’s Walls, A Twentieth-Century African-American Life 241 pp.
- March 18, 2022: Hope Jarren, Lab Girl, 290 pp.
- April 15, 2022: Juliet Blackwell, The Lost Carousel of Provence, 350 pp.
- May 20, 2022: Francoise Malby-Anthony, Elephant in My Kitchen, 336 pp.
- June 17, 2022: Janet Charles, Paris Library, 358 pp. Jan Young
- September 16, 2022: Kareem Rosser, Crossing the Line, 304 pp.