12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This half day collaboration of presenters blends meditation through the movement of dance, drumming, writing, vocals and raw clay. We will be inside in the Edna Jones Assembly Room and outdoors in the Grove and the Labyrinth.
Wholesome food will be served mid-day. Please wear comfortable clothing you can move freely in and you’re welcome to bring a pillow/blanket/mat to sit on. Bring your own water bottle; extra water will be provided.
- Jesse Frechette, LCSW: founder & director at Center Mindful, weaves in presence throughout the day
- Michelle Mahan: Root Conscious Dance, supports simple movement into a dance of heart
- Michael Blount: African Drums & percussions, brings origin & history and the basic rhythms of the drum
- Linda Baker: Writing From the Wildside, invokes the movement of the poet within
- Jasmine Richardson: Vocal Explorations, inspires the healing power of releasing sound
- Amber Johnston: Raw Clay, a mindful expression of natural beauty with earth
- Amy Mermaid Isakov: Pachakuti Mesa Teacher, guides our closing ceremony
Suggested monetary exchange: $125
RSVP required. Register by June 6 at https://usg.breezechms.com/form/1f9e5b8556798.
Please review USG’s vaccination and masking policy HERE.
Hosted by Springboard Sangha and co-sponsored by the Center for Mindfulness at USG
Unitarian Society of Germantown