11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Could your heart and soul benefit from some fellowship? Would you like to get more involved in making a difference in the world but don’t know where to start?
If the answer is yes, then join the CommUUnity Day fun after the service!
Festivities begin in the Edna Jones Assembly Room with food and drink. Then wander out to the Grove to visit all the tables where you can find out about what’s happening with our many committees and groups.
Special activities in the Grove will include…
- a drumming circle with Karen Smith
- a CSD rock painting project to beautify the Grove
- a pop-up (sample) Small Group Ministry session
- a yoga class led by Esther Wyss-Flamm at 11:45pm in Sullivan
- an ‘Honoring Our Ancestors’ dance taught by Justy deForest at 12:30pm in Sullivan
No need to sign up, just show up and enjoy! Come and see how your spirit can be nourished and grow at USG. A detailed schedule of activities will be in Sunday’s order of service. See y’all there!
Unitarian Society of Germantown