Vote, Voting, Voter! Information, Resources and Opportunities for Action
Assembled for your convenience are lists of voting information for Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, including:
- Important dates and deadlines
- Current Information about How, When and Where to Vote, by mail, in person or early
- Websites and addresses for the State and local election offices, where you can register to vote, check your registration, confirm your polling place, or apply for a mail-in ballot and track its status. You can also volunteer at a polling place for election day.
- Answers to Frequently asked questions
- Upcoming Events and opportunities to get involved: Contacting voters, volunteer at the polls. USGers will have a PLANNING MEETING on Monday evenings and work on PHONE BANKS on Tuesday and Thursday nights each week between now and the election.
Email email@example.com for more information and Zoom links.