9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join other UU congregations in the Central East Region for a day of networking and exchange of ideas where participants build their church community using their own expertise and that of others. This event will offer a chance to meet other UU’s with common interests and concerns throughout the region and possibly lay the ground work for more collaboration.
Workshop topics include:
- Learn how to use social media to advance your community with Rev. Michelle Collins.
- Discover new ways to encourage volunteerism in your congregation.
- Invigorate your church’s social justice programs with Paula Cole Jones, CER Congregational Life Staff.
- Find out about new requirements for Welcoming Congregations with Michael Crumpler, UUA LGBTQ and Intercultural Programs Manager.
- How the UUA makes decisions with Susan Goekler.
Cost: $10 registration fee requested, waivers are available. Lunch in included. All are welcome.
Childcare: Available for $5 per child, but in order to ensure we have the correct adult:child ratios register by September 15, 2018.
Walk-ins are welcome, but to guarantee lunch please register by September 17, 2018.
Sponsored by the Delmarva and Greater Philly Clusters with the Central East Region.
First Unitarian Church of Wilmington