Here are five things you should know about Voting in 2020 – Please share this information with your friends, family and neighbors:
- Primary June 2: Pennsylvania’s primary has been postponed until June 2, 2020
- Vote By Mail: You may now VOTE BY MAIL in Pennsylvania. Here’s how:
Apply for your mail in ballot for Pennsylvania’s primary election by May 26, 2020, here: pavoterservices.pa.gov/OnlineAbsenteeApplication/#/OnlineAbsenteeBegin
If you have a Pennsylvania driver’s license or a PennDOT ID number, you can apply online. If not, you can download a paper application and mail it in by May 26, 2020.
- Voting by mail in the General Election November 3: If you vote by mail in the primary election, and you want to vote by mail in the General Election, please note that you must apply to vote by mail AGAIN on or before Tuesday October 27, 2020.
- Register to Vote: Voters must register to vote at least 15 days before the election.
Before May 18, 2020 for the primary election this June 2, 2020
Before October 19, 2020, for the general election this November 3, 2020
If you are not registered to vote, you can register to vote here:
- Join us: Want to help register voters in Pennsylvania and other states? Remind voters to vote in 2020? Remind people to vote by mail? Engage with our fellow citizens? We need your help to form an active USG voter engagement team. Upcoming activities include:
• Virtual Voter Registration training.
• Contact voters from your home: by phone, text or postcard – to encourage people to register to vote in their states, and to remind people to Vote by Mail.
• Network with partner organizations to register voters, get out the vote, and protect the vote.
Go to https://bit.ly/usgthevoteform to sign up to be part of this effort.
With faith, hope, and persistence,
Lois Murphy, Anne Gwynn, Mel Strieb, Dev Howerton and Dennis Brunn
for the USG Social Justice Team
For questions or assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org.