The USG Board provides essential but sometimes unnoticed leadership to USG. Without it, there would be no functioning USG congregation. Serving a term on the Board is both an honor and a great way to help ensure the vitality of this congregation, now and in the future.
Every year the USG Nominating Committee is tasked with finding three new people to serve a three-year term on both the Board, and the Nominating Committee. We strive to find people who will bring to each of these groups as many of the following qualities as possible:
- Is a USG member.
- Has shown personal integrity and the temperament to work well with other Board members.
- Would bring ethnic, gender, transgender, or age diversity to the Board.
- Has provided past or current service to USG through committee work or other service.
- Would bring significant and relevant professional or otherwise life experience.
- Is an ongoing financial supporter of USG.
The Nominating Committee would like to make sure that we are aware of those in the congregation who might be interested in Board service and meet some or all of the above criteria. If you know of such a person, please contact any current member of the Nominating Committee. They are:
Alan Windle (chair – email@example.com)
John Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Cynthia Byron-Williford (email@example.com )
Linda Brunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rick Rodes (email@example.com )
Ilene Klein (firstname.lastname@example.org )