Check out the new glass curio cabinet in the Sullivan Library. Displayed are USG Orders of Service from 1930, 1958, 1961, 1963 and 1995. These little introductions act as historic “ticklers” for our congregational past. Brief explanations appear on the left side of the cabinet walls. Longer expositions and full images of the Orders of Service appear on the USG website “Archives Corner” site (usguu.org/archives-corner/).